Friday, June 25, 2010

Im 3 year old today :-)

Not a 3 year old kid :-P but a 3 yr old Infoscion

Joined Infy 3 years back on the same date. Its been 3 years since I am out of college, so many things have changed since then :)

To list down a few
  • I have become talkative
  • I have learnt to manage time more effectively
  • I am still a hard worker I guess :-P
  • Nam Gang has become more close I feel :)
  • New friends @ office who will be friends for ever
  • Lost contact with few friends and not able to keep in touch even if I want to
  • Got irritated and frustrated of politics around me lot of times but haven't done anything about it, I guess its time to do so
  • My patience has reduced to a greater extent
  • My Bus journey to the same place "Electronic City" has increased from 1.5 to 2.5 hrs :'(
Many more things to pen but will stop now as I am sleepy ;-D

No comments: