Friday, October 23, 2009

I have become a teacher!!!!!


Teaching is something which i like from my childhood, have played teacher-teacher will all the tiles in my house when i was a kid, the very thought of that makes me rotfl nowadays the way i used to beat the tiles and ask them questions :P. Couldn't catch hold of any kids to teach so i used to do this.

During college had some good experience teaching in government schools. I realised that these students are much more intelligent than the ones in private school, its just that they are not given importance and not taught in the right way. Also had the experience of a being a student assistant and correcting assignments and test papers, thats the most funny experience I have had. Reading the hilarious answers students write for derivations is fun.

But now got a serious responsibility as a teacher, have to teach my neighbor maths and science for 12th standard, who is not so good at studies and has to pass in both the subjects. Being in the software industry for 2 years i feel i have become a doubt master, when i am teaching im getting 101 doubts for some theory or problems and I have started wondering why I dint get these doubts when I was studying :D. But now google is there for my rescue ;-). Hmm, I wish im successful in making my student understand wat i teach and score well. All the best to me and my student :-).

4 comments:

Sharu said...

Teaching is awesome, especially if you enjoy it.
I will do it in 2 years time :D

shailanayak said...

hehe All the best to u ;-)

Unknown said...

'teacher-teacher will all the tiles in my house' - I was trying to imagine wat it look like..
Then i read 'beat the tiles and ask them questions'.. He he.. Poor tiles.. Thats really crazy..
Hope u dont end up beating your new student ;-)

shailanayak said...

hahahaha.... thats how i used to study :-)... my new student is testing my patience dono when il get a stick :P