Friday, October 23, 2009

Smile for a change :-)


Was not in a good mood since morning as I had lot of work and wanted to finish it by 5 and leave office early. I could have finished it by 5 only if i had some 6 hands ;-), but somehow couldn't sit in office after 6 as it was a Friday so left office by the 6.15 bus

Since it was a Friday i knew traffic would be bad and I forgot to take a novel with me today so the only option left was listening to music. Not being in a good mood since morning, i thought at least catching up with some sleep will make me feel better. But for my bad luck i couldn't sleep for more than some 10 mins today which is a very rare scenario :P. I spent irritating 2 hours staring at the road, the malls, people etc with 101 things running on the back of my mind not able to decide about a single thing. I was angry at myself for not deciding wat I want and wat I dont want abt all these things. Nowadays i feel people other than me are more involved at taking decisions as to wat I should do and this was somewhat a cause for my bad mood. Adding to that I was thinking about so many other things like appraisal etc etc.

I finally thought that I want answers for all the questions running in my mind which is when i saw a small cute kid walking on the footpath, I was watching this kid play as there was a traffic signal and my bus was stand still that is when she gave me such a big smile :-). Somehow seeing that smile made me forget all my worries and I smiled back. Had to travel for another half an hr but somehow that went in a good way not worrying about anything and just chilling out.

This blog is to thank that cutie pie for changing my mood :-)

4 comments:

Sharu said...

Bangalore and its traffic !!
One reason I never want to be there :(, but cant help it.
You are experiencing the side effects of software industry :)

shailanayak said...

hehe nija... nan mane hatra yavdadru company li openings idre hellu ;-)

Unknown said...

I hate Bangalore Traffic !
I hate Bangalore Traffic !
I hate Bangalore Traffic !

shailanayak said...

ditto!!! I bought 6 books last weekend for timepass in bus